|keep the room well lighted|
For a mother, designing their kids room is one thing we would love to do. Our kids room should be appropriate for their age and gender and the right materials should be used to avoid accidents or problems. Here are some ideas that I gather on the net that can give you enough inspiration to begin this room project.
|think of a theme|
- Begin by choosing a theme for your kid's room. Try to incorporate their favorite design or color that is mellow and good for the eyes.
- Their room should be functional yet keeping the stylish and creativity taking into consideration that kids will be occupying this room.
- Choose accessories, furniture and fixture that can give the room the feeling of warmth and comfort.
- On decorating, you can ask for your kid's suggestion so they will feel that they are involved in this room project.
- If you have a small space, maximize it by using bunk beds, hanging cabinets and shelves.
- i always believe that less is more, keep the modern stylish ambiance and keep the room with the look of simple but chic.
Having a stylish design can give your kid's
room a beautiful ambiance and the feeling of tranquility after all our bedroom is the place where we need to rest and relax after a stressful day.